- When purchasing or selling land
- Before Land is subdivided by deed or subdivision
- When a lending institution or title company requires a survey
- Before building a house, fence, septic system or other improvements close to the property line
- When required by local authorities prior to the issuance of a building or other permit
- For drainage planning, topographical and subsurface utility studies
- When the Property line location is in question and/or an encroachment is suspected
What kind of Survey do I need?
- The type of survey that you will need depends on many different factors. It is best to speak with one of our personnel to determine what type of survey you will need. To have an idea of what type of survey you need see our Types of Surveys for a more detailed list.
How much will a survey cost?
Asking how much a survey costs is like asking how much
a car will cost. There are no set prices for surveys. The price of a survey
depends on many factors such as the size of the parcel, how the parcel was
created, the type of survey needed and how far the site is from our office.
For us to give you an accurate price of a survey we will need to know what
type of survey you will need and the property description of the parcel.
See our Types
of Surveys for a more detailed list.